Tuesday 3 June 2014

STH ABOUT ME I GUESS

Hullo everyone,
I found this on tumblr today and I thought why not to do it. And when I was reading it I thought why not to share it with you when I'm gonna do it anyway. Maybe you'll find it interesting to know something about me. I mean something more than "I'm from Bohemia, I'm a girl, I'm way too sentimental and I often talk nonsence."
¨
So here it is!
Few questions about random stuff to answer.
And maybe not so random,
and maybe not so few.
We'll se.
________________________________

1   What is the real reason you are confused right now?
  • Well I don't know, should I be confused right now? I guess I'm confused by this question.

2   Do you ever get “good morning” texts from anyone?

  • I used to.

3   If your significant other smoked pot, would you care?

  • No, I don't really mind it. C:

4   Do you find it easy to trust others?

  • I'm not sure how to answer this. Unfortunately, I really do trust people too easily. But I wish I didn't trust anyone, it's always easier to depend only on yourself.

5   What were you doing at 11PM last night?

  • You wouldn't believe... I was sleeping. 

6   You’re drunk and lost walking down the road; who is with you?

  • I guess some of my closest friends - Tess or Tery. Who else should I be drunk with?

7   What would you do if you found out you had been cheated on?

  • I'd be reeeealy upset and I'd probably do something regrettable and stupid. Then I'd be sad and quiet for a long long time and after all this I'd get over it. But I would never forget it.
click "read more" if you wanna see cute pic of Kurt

8   Are you close with your dad?

  • I'll go with "yes", because I love my dad, even though he acts like a jerk sometimes. When I think about it, my dad has much bigger influence on me than my mom does. He advises me, he showed me the true music, he talks about these "deep stuff" and he's so smart too... Um. Yes, I'm kinda close with him.

9   I bet you kissed someone last night, right?

  • EEHEHEHEHEHEHHE

10   What are you listening to?

  • The best of the best music. Haha. More of it there or there.

11   You can only drink ONE liquid for the rest of your life - what is it?

  • water

12   Do you like hickeys?

  • Depends on who are they from.

13   What time do you go to bed?

  • 10PM

14   Is there someone who continuously lets you down?

  • Oh my, basically every single one of all the people I know continuously lets me down. This society generally lets me down.


_____________________________________


That would be it for now, let me know if you want more. There's a whole one hundred of the questions in total. So yeah, it's not a problem.
Anyway, thank you for reading this. Leave a comment if you want to, it's always appreciated.
-Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind my friend!