Monday 30 June 2014

♫✿ EVEN MORE ARTISTIC ✿♫


Hullo guys,
I wanted to talk about something more artistic this time. And what could be more artistic than
A R T
Because I am interested in art. Any kind of art.
And the folowing question is: What is art?
"Art is a part of human culture, in the broad sense of the word a useful skill that not everyone does control and it might possibly need to be learned."
...

Okay. For me it's just another way of expressing my true self.

click "read more" if you wanna read Kurt Cobain's quote.
'my artistic corner'
I'm sitting in my overly large wheelchair, looking at my 'artictic corner' and all of my creations. Thinking
[Led Zeppelin playing]
 about my legacy. What will remain when I die? When my body turns to dust and my remains will rot in the ground.
My ART.
Art - whether it's tangible or intangible - is immortal. And it makes you immortal too if you're dedicated enough. It's been here since the beginning and it's here now, still evolving and still infinite and undiscovered.


Music is art. I mean the true music, not today's overcombinated figments of commercial magnates that kids feast on.


And writing too.

Art is a language. A way of comunnicating we all understand
And it's okay to lose yourself for a little while. In books, in music, in art. Just try it. Let yourself get lost.
 "Thank you for the tragedy. I need it for my art."
~ Kurt Cobain
The longer I write the more I realize this article doesn't have any purpose at all. I just wanted to inspire you somehow. To share this important part of my own life and happiness with you.

Oh, wait! I can find some particular message in this all.

EXPRESS. CREATE. FIND YOUR OWN
A R T

PS: The pictures are all made by me. Please, state the source when reposting them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind my friend!