Sunday 29 June 2014

♫UP-TO-DATE NEWS♫

Hullo guys!
I thought it would be nice to concentrate on something different for a change. Since I'm going to The 1975 concert in October (oh man im actually going to the 1975 concert in october!!!!!!!!), I thought it could be interesting to talk about some other current news from the music world.
So sit back and let's get to it!

♩♬♪♫♩♬♪♫♩♬♪♫♩♬♪♫♩♬♪♫♩♬♪♫♩♬♪♫♩♬♫♩♬♫♩♬

THE GLASTONBURY FESTIVAL
The very first thing I should mention - no, no, I have to mention - is the Glastonbury Festival which takes place in Pilton (England). It actually ends this afternoon but maybe I'll entice you to go next year. Still, we need to talk about this one!
If you are from such Narnia as I am and you didn't hear about this legendary festival so far, be sure to read on!
The Glastonbury festival is the biggest festival in the entire world (!) and it's held in Pilton since 1970. Throughout history, such legends as Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Oasis, David Bowie, U2 and so on appeared on the glorious stages. And even now, the festival abounds with today's greats. Every person gets their money's worth, because the Glastonbury Festival is multi-genre. See for yourself. I quarantee you'll find your cup of tea!
PS: Oh, and you can meet Ema Watson there if you're lucky.

♪♫♩♬♪♫♩♬♪♫♩♬♪♫♩♬♪♫♩♬♪♫♩♬♪♫♩♬♪♫♩♬♪♫♩♬♫♩

THE 1975 WORLD TOUR: Prague!
Yeeeeey, here it finally goes, the concert I told you about in the opening of this article! The 1975 are gonna visit Prague again! And I SOO can't wait so see them live!
The concert is gonna take place in MeetFactory club on October 21st. It's part of their current world tour, so be sure to check out the other locations if you're interested! There's still time to buy your tickets! C:
Click here to see some more info about the Prague concert in MeetFactory!

click "read more" if you like Lana Del Rey

♩♬♪♫♩♬♪♫♩♬♪♫♩♬♪♫♩♬♪♫♩♬♪♫♩♬♪♫♩♬♫♩♬♫♩♬

LANA DEL REY: ULTRAVIOLENCE
My personal favourite female singer Lana Del Rey introduces her new album Ultraviolence!
It was released on June 13th (friday the 13th, boohoooo), however, four songs from the album -West Coast, Brooklyn Baby, Shades Of Cool and Ultraviolence - have already been released earlier.
The album is mostly evaluated very positively. Lana's unique voice excels in the catchy melodies.
I bet none of Lana's fans will be disappointed.
Listen to the full album HERE C:


♪♫♩♬♪♫♩♬♪♫♩♬♪♫♩♬♪♫♩♬♪♫♩♬♪♫♩♬♪♫♩♬♪♫♩♬♫♩


HAPPY BIRTHDAY C:
And I'd like to write just few lines for my favourite actor from Czech Republic who is celebrating his 50th birthday tomorrow. Happy birthday and best wishes to Ivan Trojan! Hope you'll get many more great roles, because you totally deserve it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind my friend!