Thursday 1 May 2014

LIL' BIT OF SENTIMENT

Hullo there guys,
Last time I talked about some serious stuff so today I'm gonna talk about something bit more sentimental, deep and espcially not serious. C: I came up with this little "story" out of my fave quotes few days ago and I surprisingly kinda like it so... here we go! C:

"You look rad" he grinned.
"I'm sad" she replied.
"Why?"
"Kinda disgusted of my fat body" she said smiling with irony. Then she looked down.
"What are you talking 'bout? You're not fat, silly" he said smiling at her.
"I am. Ugly and fat. That's the problem."
He paused for a little while. "Well, if you think so... Then face the problem."
She laughed. "You can't face the problem if the problem is your face."
He paused again and smiled a little, trying to find the right words. Eventually, he said: "You are beautiful, but you're empty. No one could die for you."
She looked back at him quite surprised, now with this spark in her eyes. He caught her look and they were looking right at each other for a moment.Then she turned away and the spark was gone.
"I don't need anyone to die for me."
"Oh, you do. Everyone does" he smiled sadly.
"Well, I'm obviously not everyone." She kept telling herself she doesn't need anyone, but the truth was, they didn't need her.
"I bet you'd appreciate it at last. A guy who'd always be there for you, who'd buy you flowers and sing for you and stuff like that."
She laughed again. "A perfect boyfriend?"
"Yeah, a perfect boyfriend! I mean, who wouldn't love to have one, right?"
"I wouldn't" she said "People are screwed up in this world. I'd rather be with someone screwed up and opened about it then somebody perfect and ready to explode."
He nodded. "I guess this world just got worse, huh? All this sadness and depression and people not giving a single fuck about each other..."
She was quiet for a while. Then she said just. "The world didn't get worse. Your eyes just got wider."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind my friend!