Wednesday 27 August 2014

18 DAYS IN ITALY no.4

 previous day   1st day 
Walking in cold sand is even better. Italians are incredibly chatty. Sushi is quite a delicacy and I fell in love with those sushi restaurants where food goes around the whole room.

27th August
The day started beautifully. Everyone, including my cousin, loved the cake I made. We got up early to see the sunrise above the sea. As usual we didn't make it, but at least we saw the sunrise from our balcony.


The sea was more rough than the other days. They say a storm is about to hit tommorrow. The winds are rising and my aunt told me that if the sea's like this now, it's not gonna be possible to swim in it in the evening.
How I'd love to see that!
She also told me that when the sea is rough it washes out prettier and bigger shells. I found five or six nice shells. What do you think? Is any of them better than the previous one?
. . .
. . .
these fried ones were SO good
The Sushiko restaurant in Pescara was brilliant.
They have quite well thought out there. You pay € 10 per one person and you can eat whatever you want, how many of it you want and whenever you want. And they don't have only sushi (their sushi is excellent and they have countless species though, so it wouldn't be much of a problem), they have loads of seafood: various fish, shrimp, lobsters, cuttlefish, clams...; fried or grilled pork, cheese or chicken, many kinds of annexes, ice cream, fruit, vegetables, desserts...
oh my!
they called these
 'sushi di frutta', fruit sushi

The best thing was the food going around the restaurant though. You can just sit and watch so much food slowly coming to you. And it all can be yours hehe!
It was sooo cool! I hope I'll find a similar restaurant somewhere in the Czech Republic.

We're going to my cousin's grandparents in a while. The last cake I made is for them.
Italians are really hospitable and welcoming people. I'm glad I'm gonna meet a few more.

Spend the rest of your free days as well as can be!
Your       Anna

yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind my friend!