Sunday 10 August 2014

EXPECT NOTHING.

Hullo guys,
I just came back from a two-week camp. I spent an amazing time. And I spent a horrible time. 

Instead of  listing all the activities and experiences I'm gonna show you this: One page from my personal notebook (in which I write when I have nothing else to do)
Maybe you'll get better picture from this short writing, whether it's incoherent or not. Better picture than you could ever get from a story about people you've never met and things you've never done (the more emotional for me, the more boring for you).
Acid.

photo by Kristyna Rutova

The first day:
"The key is not to let it (or them, or him...) get too close you. Don't let anyone in. At least not beyond the boundary of normal friendship.
Don't get your hopes up. Don't expect anything. 'Cause it's probably not going to happen.
And it's always no good. That goes for everything.
I don't even know the exact reason why am I writing all this. Why am I even thinking about it so often now, and what on earth did I expect.
But I do feel a strong urge to write about it.
And so I write.
Sunset.

photo by Nelson Fisher
I'd probably be quite relieved if I told someone. I guess so. But I'm not gonna.
Not that I wouldn't have anyone to talk with. More likely I wouldn't be able to talk about it. I wouldn't be able to convert it into meaningful words."

The second day:
"He's to proud to plead his quilt."
Interesting.
I would say that's quite a bullshit.
I believe a man is very well aware of that quilt, but is afraid (even frightened) of it. Because the consequences of such "guilt" are usually very painful and, most importantly, very permanent."

The third day:
"Oh my, what am I writing..."



I'm still not sure what I meant. But I'm certain I meant something by it, so it has a meaning. I just don't know it yet. Maybe I'll figure it out.

At least you can make your own opinion now. Think. What could I possibly mean?

Oh, just one thing. I was thinking about one guy from our group when I was writing it. As far as I know.
But more on that later.

Here. Look at these super cool photos.


Fireside.

photo by Tereza Kostkova
Hookah.

photo by Tereza Kostkova



Blur.

photo by Adela Stoklaskova

Boys.
photo by Tereza Kostkova
Us.
photo by Marie Vinsova





2 comments:

  1. „Don't get your hopes up. Don't expect anything. 'Cause it's probably not going to happen.“
    That's so true!

    ReplyDelete

Speak your mind my friend!