Sunday 31 August 2014

18 DAYS IN ITALY no.7

I think it's driving me crazy.
Step 
       by 
              step.

30th August
Hullo guys,
We spent practically the whole day on the beach. Me, my brother, my cousin and his girlfriend and Alessandro. It was actually a nice day.
We swimmed and talked. But I mostly just read. I can't help it. When a book is genuine I just turn off and devour the book pages as if they were providing me some kind of deliverance or consolation. 
And when I look on the bigger picture, they are. Though I don't know what exactly are they delivering me from.

I found a beautiful mini bong in the room where I sleep. I guess it's Alessandro's older brother's room. Looks very used. Smells very used. 
Hehe.
i already miss the starry nights
. . .
The beach in Pineto is lovely. It looks very much like our beach but has these pini marittimi alleys all over. 
We had kinda nice time. 
I must proudly announce we even made a sandcastle. That was pleasant. I felt like a little girl again for a few minutes. With salt in my hair, burrowing in the sand, letting the water wash my feet while kneeling on the shore.
i saw this beautiful building on the way from beach

My brother and Alessandro dug a deep hole in which we burried Alessandro later. He couldn't get out of it. Hehe.


I also saw the cutest baby boy in the whole Italy. He was about 1, max 2 years old and he kept falling in the water, jumping, waving his hands and fooling around. And he was constantly smiling. He looked so happy.
I just stood there, looking at him and I couldn't help it. 
I envied him.

. . .

We had the fanciest dinner so far. Three-hundred-grams hamburgers, avocado salad, fresh riccota, an authentic italian prosiutto, grilled eggplant slices and lamb. Yum, yum. I'd really like to be an Italian.

Greetings from underneath the stars,
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind my friend!