Monday 1 September 2014

18 DAYS IN ITALY no. 8

I hate being a girl. Yet I wouldn't wanna be a boy. What a weird way to live.

31st August
Hullo guys,
I think I'm gonna shorten these posts cause I'm not managing to write these daily. You can see I'm writing this in the morning.
We borrowed a pedalo today. That was fun hehe. Though I was annoyed I couldn't fool around in the water with the boys.
This is why I hate being a girl.
Always at the worst possible time, huh?
Anyway, we had a great time. And I found out you can get quite a nice dresses on the Pineto beach.

sorry for the quality
something like this

I'd like a cute "hippie" dress. You know, these lace ones, with fringe at the end. Something like this. I hope I'll find it somewhere here in Italy, 'cause honestly, I don't know where else.
I love the idea of walking in it through the nature, jumping from stone to stone in a bubbling brook, dancing under the broad trees with flowers in my hair...
That's my way of entering my own Wonderland.
. . .
Few family friends came to visit us in the evening and we all had a dinner together. Wel, dinner... more like a feast. A five-course feast.
That's more than enough for me for I'm from Czech republic and fancy dinners are not exactly our cup of tea.

Even though I basically didn't understand anything I really liked everyone. Especially this let's say very loud lady. She may be small but you hear her enough and to spare. She was constantly talking, barracking something, joking and smiling.
As the depressed people usually do.

I have to say my aunt really lay herself out on the dishes. And it paid off. I wish you all could be there to taste the typical italian lasagne or the cakes. Mmmm... She is a great cook, indeed.
. . .
When everyone left and the rest went to bed I betook myself on the balcony. I was pleased to find out the stars are visible and shining brightly today. The sky was dotted with them, as if somebody spilled a whole bucket of those little glowing lights.
I just sat there, breathing in the fresh night air, looking at the stars. It flashed afar.

And it was beautiful. So incredibly beautiful.

Love,
         Anna


No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind my friend!