Wednesday 3 September 2014

18 DAYS IN ITALY no.11

I thought I satisfyingly enjoyed the sea. But now I miss the smell of salt air. I miss the feeling of waves breaking on my body. I miss the sun. And I miss my friends. But I miss Him the most.

3rd September
Hullo guys,
It's still raining. If I was at home I'd probably pack a thermos of tea and a warm swather, put on my headphones and I'd go out for a walk. I'd walk 'till I'd come to the tree. I'd climb it and sat on the bench in it's crown. The raindrops falling on my cheeks, washing away all my worries... I could stay like this for hours.

However I'm not at home. I can't just pick up and go for a walk.


So I'm sitting here in my cousin's bed, my brother plays the old pokemon fire red game. I'm here
because of the Wi-Fi. And also because of the potential visit. My aunt wants us to be quiet so they would think nobody's home and go away. She also turned off all telephones.
Hehe.

The stabbing pain in the chest area is back. I practically couldn't take a deep breath for the last three hours. It's like someone's incessantly stabbing me with a knife. It hurts like hell when it starts.
And as if this is not enough I have a headache since the morning.

What is this day?
. . .
It's evening now. We dug up an ice cream maker and made a delicious watermelon ice cream. Yum.
I'm so excited to make more ice cream and invent new flavors and oooh - We have an ice cream maker!

Hope you guys are getting on with the school.
Sarcastically,
             Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind my friend!