Monday 1 September 2014

18 DAYS IN ITALY no.9

Italian shops are just... different. When you keep your eyes open you're gonna find anything you want. The range is so much wider than in Prague, even in such a small town as Teramo!

1st September
Hullo guys,
as you can see we went to centro commerciale today. That's basically all we can do now. The weather totally turned. It's raining constantly since early morning, the sky is dark gray and from time to time it even thunders. And it's supposed to be like this the whole week.
My aunt says this weather's a crap. I ,on the other hand, don't mind it. I love rain. And storms.
It would be so cool to go out in this downpour. To go dance on the beach which would finally be deserted now.
. . .
Oh, I almost forgot! How was the first day at school HEHEHHHEHHE? I'm sorry, I just -HEHEHEHHHEHHEE.
Sorry.
In case your school didn't start today just read this post the day it starts okay? Okay. Thank you very much.
. . .
Anyway, I spent practically all my money today. I kept about eleven euros so I could buy some gifts for my friends but that's it. I don't have any money left.
*sadface*
But I'm totally happy with my purchases.

I bought a pair of white oxfords for € 26. It quite a lot but... they're sooo gorgeous, look! ♡♡♡
The next thing were these red checked leggins, which are, as would my friends say, perfectly hipster. I don't care, I just like them. And they cost me only € 5.
The last thing is a plain white high-waisted dress with lace straps, just for € 7,90. Perhaps I'll make some cool indie fringes at the lower end, just to make it look even more free. But I don't know yet.
. . .
When we got home I turned on the TV (again after a long time) to watch The butterfly effect. That film was. so. brilliant.
If you're such a freak as I am and you haven't seen it yet please GO AHEAD.
You can watch it online if you're too lazy to download it.

C'mon.
What are you waiting for?
Whoosh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind my friend!