Wednesday 10 September 2014

18 DAYS IN ITALY no.18

Oh my, how I'm gonna miss Italy. *deep sigh*
10th September
Hullo everyone,
This was the last day here in this charming country. I never truly felt and realized there's this much beautiful little things around me. The typical italian bustle, for example. The smell of coastal air in the night. The morning clouds clinging to the ground underneath the mountains. Traffic laws don't exist...
. . .
We swam in the sea for the last time and ate the last late lunch on the beach. The weather was getting bad and people were gradually leaving. I was thrilled by the colours of the sky on the horizon. The marine blue colour of the sea contrasted with menacing dark grey almost invisibly lit up by soft pale pink.
The view was of course blurred. It was clearly already raining in that distance. Soon we were the only ones left and had the beach and the sea just for ourselves.
We didn't manage to enjoy the deserted seaside properly though, because soon it started raining there too.

If I had my way we'd stay there and dance in the rising rainstorm until we're compleatly soaked.

. . .
In the evening we went to visit featured family friends and relatives. They were very very nice to me and my brother and gave us few lovely gifts.

Then we went to the centro commerciale again and bought gifts for our siblings. I also bought this lovely Beatles t-shirt! Isn't it totally awesome?!

I helped my brother with choosing his new clothes. I picked nice checked blue&orange shirt and white t-shirt. I tried to dress him at least a little like Kurt Cobain. I'm satisfied. He looks cool as possible now.

The last thing I git is this elegant light pink top.

I'm very happy and sad at once now. I don't wanna leave.

Anna




No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind my friend!