Monday 8 September 2014

18 DAYS IN ITALY no.16

We keep downloading new amazing films. And I got burned in the sun. And we took some beautiful photos.

8th September
Hullo guys,
Another beatiful sunny day here in Italy. Another lazing by the sea. Oh, how lazy I got here!
Today we're watching Stealing Beauty, starring Liv Tyler, from genius italian director Bertolucci. I'm told Bertolucci really played with the languages - italian, french, american english, irish. My cousin is making me a list of the best movies she'd seen so far.

. . .
Today was a lovely weather so I put on my white dress, cool sunglasses and flower crown. My cousin was blown up by this "fairy" outfit and so it happend she took a lotta photos. Some of them are actually really cool. They have something to be said, I think.

See for yourself.






I don't really know what to write about today.

Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind my friend!