Monday 8 September 2014

18 DAYS IN ITALY no.15

The trip is slowly coming to an end and I'm starting to realize I'm sorta afraid (should I say scared?) of coming back home.  

7th September
Hullo everyone,
I've been thinking. Coming back to the usual daily life that awaits in Czech Republic means not only that I'm gonna have to live in that same old stereotype, but also that I'm gonna have to take certain responsibilities again.
And I don't want to. I fell in love with this freeminded life style. I don't wanna take any responsibilities.
That might be connected to the fact I don't ever wanna grow up. Because all this growing up thing is so not fair.

And by the way, that's literally what my cousin told me few days ago (she's an adult).
"Adulthood sucks."

©weheartit
. . .
Okay but I'm supposed to talk about my Italy trip here,
The weather finally made it up today so we spent practically the whole day on the beach. There were few people today but we certainly expected more because it was Sunday.
Well, the water was great. Everything was great. I lied on the sand and read a book. Or I sat on the pier of rocks and listened to the waves breaking on the rocks, droplets of salt water wetting my skin.

I kinda got inspired by the movie August Rush. It's about a boy who's a music genius and hears music everywhere. In the whispering of the trees, in the bustle of the city, in the burbling of the streams... it's charming.
And it has a very beatiful soundtrack.

. . .
Talking about films, we watched Good Will Hunting in the evening. We made something like a habit out of it, hehe. My cousin wanted us to see her favourite Robin Williams movies. Especially me.
I'm ashamed to say I haven't seen many films starring this great man (may he rest in peace).

I'm already starting to adore him.


See you soon,
Anna





No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak your mind my friend!