Wednesday 10 September 2014

18 DAYS IN ITALY no.17

We're going to one of the best pizzerias in the whole Italy today! My brother's been talking about it for years. I can't wait to taste the ciocori pizza.

9th September
Hullo guys,
This is the last but one day when we can lounge on the beach. We're depart on Thursday.
We're gonna have to get up early on Thursday so we can't go to sleep late on Wednesday. And we want to end this trip properly. That's why we decided to go to Don Franchino's today.
. . .
We decided (at the very last minute) we wanna see the sunrise over the sea. We packed our beach bags very quickly and set off. Aaaaand we actually made it. At least the morning colours. Look.


. . .
and that is an old photo please, it looks even better now!
Oh my, that was even better then I imagined.
The restaurant itself was so beutiful! The interior was totally brethtaking. I'm too lazy to describe it and yes, I wouldn't be able to explain it properly. I forgot to take a pic of this part so I googled this photo. Have a quick look for yourself.
Isn't it unique? 
I love this design in restaurants, it's so cozy. Now they have famous italian quotes written on the ceiling.

Oh, and the pizzas. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.


pizza fossa
Don Franchino is famous not only because he lavishes on his pizzas and therefore has the highest quality ingredients, but also because of his unique flavors which he invents himself. You definitely won't find classic margherita or hawaii here. 

For example, pizza Fossa is a pizza bianca (white pizza) with peals, fossa cheese and honey. 
They also make rad pizzas. I, for instance, loved the pizza with fresh green figs and hazelnuts and of course, tamatoes, basil and mozzarella (don't remember the name).
. . .

. . .
You can't imagine how many different combinations and flavors this pizza genius makes. It's unbelieveable, really. Genius.

Go taste it.

I'm outta words.
Anna.
pizza ciocori, with white and milk chocolate and ricota
this one. was. the. best.


2 comments:

  1. a big yes to figs and hazelnuts on pizza. that sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, it was outstanding! i think it was actually the best combination C:
      -Anna

      Delete

Speak your mind my friend!